Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Creepy or cute cupcake you be the judge!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Sunday to you all.  It is a gorgeous Fall day out here today in Wisconsin!  The sun is shining the leaves are hitting peak colors and the Packers don't play today  so it's a quite relaxing get your stuff done day around here

That was not the case during the week when I tried to recreate a cute plate I saw! OMG this little Frankenstein cupcake mani took me 3 1/2 hours to do AND it's only on one nail!

So this is the cute plate I saw and I wanted to try to recreate it.  I don't do free hand so it had to be a stamp.  I was disappointed there are no images I have to make the black backgound 


This was my first attempt
I wasn't really happy with the eyes or the back ground so I kept on going

Here's my final results and I think it's pretty cute
I got lots of great advice from my FB peeps on how to make my eyes less creepy and I added some dots to the border.  Cute but maybe not 3 1/2 hours worth of cute!

Here they all are together what do you think?
A spooktacular cute cupcake mani for Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Use the tips you have read here to combat allergies, and enjoy more of life.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. App explainer video company in hyderabad An output of AlpasBox is a creative video that demonstrates the quality and production styles of your brand through various methods.
    app explainer video company

    ReplyDelete