Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Nail Heroes--Sveta!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Hump Day!  The second I heard about nail heroes I knew I had to do Sveta Sanders because if you are a stamper and you're on IG you know who Sveta is. She is AHmazing!  She stamps, she water marbles, she decals, she does needle drag and dry marble she just does it all.  My friend Arlene aka @boatmate on IG both love to hate Sveta in that "omg we are SO jealous" kind of way.  

Since she always comes up with some really cool and totally new ideas I wanted to recreate a mani she did with a crocodile look
Pretty cool hey??? Sponged on metallic polish over crackle. 
 I miss crackle I think it should make a comeback don't you?
I thought I had done a good job recreating this mani until I went to get a copy of it and my colors are way off LOL.  I used a metallic green from Avon and SH Silver Sweep but you can't really see the green.

Here's Sveta's it's SO cool!
Ahh If I could only be as cool as her!
She has gorgeous long nail beds too!  It's just not fair!
Most of my crackle dried up and I didn't feel like thinning it so I stupidly tossed them out!  Luckily I had my LCN Croco Top and it wasn't dry at all so I could use it.  You know it's going to make a comeback one of these days and I'm going to be sorry I tossed it all LOL!

This has been such a fun week so far.  I can't wait to check out what everyone else has done!


1 comment:

  1. These are really cool! Neat idea for repurposing crackle polishes!

    ReplyDelete