Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Birds of a feather

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  I sort of lost some steam last week and didn't get to do my haunted house mani for Halloween but that's okay there's always next year lol!  I can't believe all the awesome mani's I saw for Halloween this year.  I should have bought more plates.  Next year someone remind me to snag all the Halloween plates in the summer

It was a gorgeous sunny day here in Wisconsin.  72 degrees and bright and sunny and all the trees with the mustard browns and yellows and oranges and reds is just amazing.  I love being here in the Fall and wouldn't have it any other way.

One of my FB followers, Lesley, recommended I do a Fall gradient so I'm working on that tonight but in the meantime let me show you what I did yesterday for a flash challenge in the Advanced Nail Stamping Group.  Our theme this week is feathers.  I grabbed on of my Uber Chic plates and did some decals with Mundo white, black and aqua over Girly Bits Dash Away All.  I think it turned out great!
Look at how long my nails are getting!  This weekend is inventory so I better get these suckers filed down before then
Still typing 80 words per minute though!
I really like this Girly Bits Dash Away All it's not really a grey it's not a black, it's not a brown it's sort of a greigey color
I'm hoping to do at least one more feather mani this week to but we'll hve to see how this week goes LOL.  I was in bed at 8 every night last week!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment