Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does The Digit-al Dozen Day 3!!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Wednesday!  I'm pretty happy with my recreation today!  I'm not going to lie I wished I had been able to do so many other mani's by this person because she is cool and amazing but the ones I love the most by her aren't during a Digit-al Dozen week dang it!  But that's okay because this one is super cool too.

Today I decided to recreate the lovely and very talented Copycat Claws.  I've known her for quite awhile now and have happily following her latest and greatest creations for years.  And bless her heart she still religiously posts the Sunday stamping challenge in AIS!  I haven't even been doing that these days.

This mani is WILD!  She did this super cool zebra over leopard look during our Patterns Over Patterns week.  Here's my take on it
Pretty cool!

I tried to do Serene's hand pose--it's not easy

It's still not really right but it's good enough!
I had to improvise a lot for this mani.  I don't have Essie Mint Candy Apple so I used China Glaze For Audrey and then put a light coat of Pure Ice Mint Dream over it.  There was also no way in hell Konad M57 was fitting on my nails so I used a XL Bundle Monster for my zebra stamp, my leopard underneath is from my new Marianne's XXL 4 plate

Here's a nice side by side comparison
She's just SO cool!

I'm heading over to check out everyone else's day 3!



2 comments: