Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

No net to catch my fall!

Hi Everyone!  Holy cow I'm sorry I sorry I sort of fell off the face of the blogging earth like that!  My short absence was not intentional at all.  I guess life just sort of caught up to me then knocked me down and dragged me under for a few days.

Today I am enjoying a lovely day indoors.  It is gorgeous out but chilly chilly chilly and more chilly.  The sun is out which is great BUT it's not even 50 degrees out!  And it's May!

A few days ago I did a really lovely layering I want to show you.  I started with Elevation Polish Sunset Among The Palms which is nice magenta/pinkish scattered holo with grey  flakies in it.  I really love it because it looks lovely indoors and outdoors.  I decided to layer Darling Diva's The Immortal over it because The Immortal is a holo topper with charcoal flakes in it and ooooh gorgey town!  I just love, love, love, love, LOVE how this turned out!
Isn't this just lovely?!
Can you see those lovely charcoal flakes in it??!!!!

So after wearing it a day or two I decided to do some stamping over it!  
My first thought as to do a grey gradient stamping but I just wasn't feeling it
I hauled out my favorite Mundo de Unas color---Holland Blue and stamped with it
I used plate JQL-05 which is from a set I  got on Aliexpress
At the last minute I added a cute accent flower from the same plate with Mundo de Unas Nabu.  This was really an easy stamped design but really turned out cute!

Tomorrow is June I think all of us in Wisconsin are wondering if  it will be Summer with it--I mean really we haven't even had Spring yet LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday afternoon!

1 comment: