Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

In hurry? No worries part 3!!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Friday!  I have one more easy 30 minute mani to show you today and I'm excited about this one.  Today I am featuring an Elevation I finally bought (only 5 months later) and one of my all time favorite Born Pretty Store plates!
This is just so gorgeous a berry scattered holo with charcoal flakies
I love the name too! Although living in Wisconsin  we see pines and not palms here LOL!
And check out my stamping!!!
Yassssss it is the coveted Born Pretty Store BP-41
I wasn't sure what color to stamp over it to be honest with you.  My first thought was black, my friend Ashley said no not black!  Then she suggested pink so I went with the always bright and cheerful Mexican Pink from Mundo de Unas
Everyone seems to love this plate because it easily mimics a water marble or needle drag image.
I really love how this one turned out!

So there you have it the flash challenge ended yesterday and I was able to get 3 mani's in all of them under 30 minutes.  Prove to me and hopefully to others you can do something really awesome with limited time.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment