Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

There's something positive about this negative space mani

Hi Everyone!  Happy Sunday!  I haven't done a Sunday challenge in quite some time and today's challenge was negative space mani.  Negative space mani's are challenging for those of us with long nails because we have a white tip.  And if you're like me you have a super white tip.  Negative space mani's tend to look best on someone with shorter nails in my opinion

That being said I decided to haul out my FUN 15 plate today to see if anything stood out to me.  Sure enough I found an image I liked and paired it with my two favorite Mundo de Unas blues--Holland Blue and Navy
It's pretty fun and whimsical.  But can you see what I mean about the long nails and white tips?
It's pretty noticeable LOL!
I can say I REALLY love my new FUN plates.  They stamp like a dream and the images are really diverse.

We finally got some snow!  Yep the past 2 days it's been snowing here so it finally looks and feels like Winter.  Too bad we didn't have any for Christmas!

No Packer football today as we have a bye because WE ARE THE DIVISION CHAMPS AND WE KICK A$$ so I'm watching the Cowboys vs Lions game today and rooting for the Cowboys!

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments: