Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does Winter Wonderland--Wolf In The Woods

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!

I am sorry I've  been absent but I am doing 14 hour days this month and working 7 day a week.  I kind of come home and fall into bed these days LOL!

Awhile ago I did a seasons mani and just loved the look I created so I decided to pull it out again and switch it up a  bit.  I started with a base of Zoya Ibiza and then sponged on some Natty and Sally Hansen Brisk blue using the saran wrap method of dabbing on.  Then I just stamped with my BM 407 and  VL2 plate for this wolf in the woods mani


My wolf doesn't look too fierce lol!
Maybe he needs a smaller nose!

I just love this BM 407 image of the winter trees!  I used this image alot and never feel bad about it.




Winter isn't really upon us yet in Wisconsin which is sort of crazyl  We've had  below zero wind chill temps in November and some snow but now it's warmer.  That's okay I'll take it!

I'm going to go check out what everyone else has for their day 1!!!





10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Laurie!!! This is absolutely incredible! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, this is gorgeous Laurie! There is so much depth on your nails, I am smitten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! These look beyond fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love this! The wolf is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much! It's just gorgeous. Every time I look at it I find something new!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just shit the bed amazing. Absolutely the best thing you have ever done .. except maybe your Alchemist mani xxx

    ReplyDelete