Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

While Visions Of Snowflakes . . .

Hi Everyone! Sorry for my short absence but this is the time of the year for me when it's a little crazy.  Between 2 jobs I am working 14 hour days  and weekends AND still have to find time to do my nails!

I will try to post as often as possible!

I have this lovely mani to show off I had on the other day.  I just did some easy white snowflake stamping over Nails Inc, Cadogan Gate
I really love how sparkly Cadogan Gate is!  It's just stunning and perfect for Winter!
I got a zillion compliments on this mani, I wish it had  looked better in the pics!

I used MoYou Festive 01 plate which is nothing but snowflakes!!! It's pretty awesome. 

We are having a pretty dang cold November.  Thankfully we are having snow like poor Buffalo, NY is!

Thanks for stopping by!  I  hope you all have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie, this is really cute and puts me in the mood for the upcoming holidays! Snowflakes are so much nicer in nail art than covering my driveway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look fabulous over a red base

    ReplyDelete