Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday--Sveta Sanders!

Hi Everyone!  I fully intended to make this yesterday's Monkey See, Monkey Do Monday and then it took too long and since I'm old I have to go to bed early so I had to stretch it out to a tutorial Tuesday!  The first time I saw this mani I fell totally in love with it.  I had to have this whole entire plate just based on the single mani I'd seen done with it.  But something amazing happened, based on this single mani I'd seen done I feel in love with all of the artist's work and now stalk her Instagram regularly!  You might know who I'm talking about when I say sveta_sanders.  She is AHmazing!

I was able to snag the Konad Square 1 plate on ebay and as soon as I had it in my hot little hands I was able to redo the tutorial I had seen Sveta do
These are all full nail decals which are a pita but in the end look really amazing!
I stamped using the Konad Square 1 plate and then filled in the flowers with Zoya Solange.  I covered the entire decal with Sinful Colors Pistachio.  I let it dry and then peeled off of my stamper and applied the whole decal to my nail.
It really wasn't hard to do at all I just followed the super fast and easy Sveta posted on her Instagram HERE 

I not really a fan of the decal method because it takes up so much time, but maybe just an accent nail here or there isn't a bad idea.

What do you think?  Have you seen any of Sveta's awesome stuff?  Are you a decal'er or just a stamper?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani... what a perfect recreation! I'm right there with you stalking sveta_sanders Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! This must have taken forever. They are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete