Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Go Pack! Go!!

Hi Everyone!! Tonight is the Packers vs Vikings game and my little sister and brother in law are on their way up there!  Of course it's supposed to be rain, rain, rain and more rain BUT Packer fans never care about the weather!  It's always sunny at glorious Lambeau Field!

So today to support the big game I did a Packer mani featuring my new custom Packer plate and Packer polishes!  Packer plate is courtesy Fig Tree via a group buy in The Adventures In Stamping Facebook group and the polish is courtesy 10.1 Polish.


This is my custom made Packer polish named 52 Shades Of Clay.  It has yellow hexes, green squares and black circles.  I just love it!  If you're looking for a custom football polish of your own give Kelly a shout out at 10.1 Polish

This is the custom Packer plate created by Fig Tree 
Picture taken before my mani hence a purple thumb LOL!  

And here's my mani!!
I think it turned out great BUT it was challenging!  The full word image did not want to stamp well.  I had to try several times before I got it to go and even then it doesn't all fit on my nail.  But I'm sure with practice I'll nail it.

Here's my thumb!
What do you think?? Is this a winning mani or what???!!!

I can't wait to watch the game in the comfort of my living room completely dry!

Go Pack!! Go!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome team spirit mani! Enjoy the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing nail art , i love it ! often do sport nail , to !
    we could follow each other if you agree !
    have a nice weekend , dear !

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!!! I'm a gel polish fan myself but that plate and glitter are amaze balls! Think I might need to buy to support my team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, my son is a Packers fan and he loved this mani! (Well, as much as a "macho man" can love nail polish, anyway!)

    ReplyDelete