Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Spooky Days--Kitty Kat!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Monday! Woot it's the week of Halloween!  The Digital Dozen decided to get together for some fun and spooktacular good times!  I don't know about you but I tend to be more of a cute Halloween person rather than one who goes for blood and gore.  I'm kicking off our week with a cute little kitty kat mani!
How cute is this little guy just sitting in a tree waiting for Halloween to come?
Sometimes when I just need some inspiration for nail art I'll look at paper plates and cups online.  I ran across this cute image that inspired my mani
Cute isnt it?!  Had I thought ahead I would have tried to get the haunted house in there but it just didn't happen LOL!

Here they are together, I think I did pretty good!
So there you have it!  I'm starting this week out with the cute!  Let's check out if anyone else is doing cute!  


                                                               

11 comments:

  1. Your artwork is amazing! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection! So spot on for the theme; the colours are amazing, lots of interest; well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! The kitty is adorable and the swirls are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is identical to the inspiration, it looks amazing Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang! These are so amazing! They look exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in love with these. I love the design on your main finger and the little extra interest in each of those and that ring finger is just amazing. I love the cat and the gradient and the tree and just, ugh. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love him I love him I love him :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is brilliant! Fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cat is perfect and the color scheme is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete