Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Penguin Party!

Hi Everyone!!!! Happy Friday!!!  So glad the weekend is upon us!  I don't have plans to do much at all either.  Sunday I'm going to a wine tasting at my friend Angelika's and I haven't seen her for awhile so I'm really looking forward to that.

I also got in the entire Icing collection from 10.1 Polish and I can't wait to do some mani's with it!  I've seen some great stuff done by Beaching Nails so I just needed these polishes in my life!

This whole week the theme in my advanced nail stamping group on Facebook was penguins.  OMG penguins!  It's really hard to think of some mani's to do with penguins not in a traditional winter setting, which is what I wanted to do because it's summer here LOL!

This is the first one I came up with. Just some cute stamping with BM418 and some CiCi & SiSi
I decal'd the penguins and I think my lil guy on the left looks like he wound end up with a broken nose LOL!
So far for the week I've done 3 penguin mani's.  Challenge ends on Sunday so I'm not sure if I'll do one more or not but I am happy to say none of them have any snow in them!!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment