Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

How to enjoy cupcakes while on low carb!

Hi Everyone!  Wow look at that gorgeous sunshine out there!  I think we passed Spring and went directly into Summer here.  I'm not complaining though because the sun is out!

I've been doing the lowcarb lifestyle for about a year now.  My son and I are both following it at home and together we've lost over 100 lbs.  I still have a ways to go though and while I  haven't been walking because of the craptastic cold and rainy weather I have been pretty good about eating low carb.

Sometimes you just have those cravings though! OMG Mine are definitely for cherry turnovers and chocolate covered peanuts.  If I'm having a really bad day I will definitely go for some chocolate covered peanuts.  My son will eat a gallon of ice cream if it's in the house, so we both have our different things we can live without.

I did this cute mani with my new Kiko cupcake polish to help curb my cravings!
My fab friend Michelle picked me up a few of the Kiko Cupcakes polishes.  This one is 647.  I'm surprised I like them as much as I do--I don't like any other textured that's flat!
I did an orange, pink and blue gradient for the accent nails and then stamped with DRK B and MJ VI

I thought something bright and cute would be a great way to keep this Summer weather going!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on your weight loss. Sounds like it is good to have a diet buddy in you son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gradient is GORGEOUS. Cute mani! Although I think it makes me want cupcakes more... ;) congrats to the both of you on the weight loss. It isn't always easy, but it is very satisfying!

    ReplyDelete