Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Flower Power

Hi Everyone!! Happy Monday!  All of our snow here in Wisconsin is nearly melted.  We can see tons of grass but still have those ugly brackish black mounds of snow stuck with debris hanging out.  To me this is the worst part of the transition between Winter and Spring--that ugly brackish snow.  We had a couple of days in the 40's but this week is supposed to be chilly for us again.

To stave of the blahs about the weather not being exactly what we all want it be be now I went for a few flowers to cheer me up.  I didn't want to go Spring crazy though because we're not quite there yet.  I settled on some lovely blue and brown to get me through the day
I'm wearing Sea Spray from China Glaze on my index finger and OPI What Wizardy Is This on my pinkie.  I did a saran wrap mani with Sea Spray and White on the middle and ring and then stamped with Loreal Brownie Points--a great brown for stamping--with Lily Anna 06
I think it's a perfect little mani for that transition time between seasons!

I had a great day yesterday hanging out with my friend Emily.  We tried to do some water marbling and it was a huge FAIL but we did a couple other ideas using techniques we've seen and those were great successes!  I'll be sharing them with you all this week!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely perfect for the "almost springtime" nails!! Love the blue/brown combo. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combo...everything about this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete