Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Digit-al Dozen Does Brands--Case IH

Hi Everyone!  The title of today's post should really read, "There Ain't No John Deere Here"!!  I was born and raised in Racine, Wisconsin.  Home of the Case Tractor.  When we looked out at the fields growing up the tractors were red, nary a green and yellow tractor in sight.  I graduated from Case High School named after Jerome I Case the man behind Case Company.  today I work for Case IH right were the Case Magnum is manufactured every day.  

Today my brand is our company logo Case IH



Jerome I Case founded the company in 1844 as the Jerome I Case Threshing Company.  It operated under that name for nearly a century but by 1970 it was merely known as Case.  In 1999 Case merged with New Holland Agriculture to form CNH Global.  The company lives under 2 brands Case CE which is the world's third largest brand of construction equipment; and Case IH which is the world's second largest brand of agricultural equipment.

We manufacture the Magnum 340.  Let me tell you IT IS HUGE!  You need a ladder to get up into it!  It's quite a sight seeing several of these loaded up on a flat bed heading out for some lucky farmers out there.  During the company picnic in the summer you have the chance to climb up into one and a get a ride.  I haven't done it because I don't want someone staring at my huge rump trying to get up into the cab LOL!

Here's a pic of the Case Magnum 340


The Case Company, CNH and now Case IH is a long standing part of Racine, WI.  It's been here my whole life and I'm sure will be long after I'm gone.  I'm proud to represent a great company as part of my brands week!



Let's check out what everyone else did for their brand today!

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure these were popular at your work! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh your line work is great! I must admit, I've never heard of CASE...where I'm from I think they use John Deere D: I'll have to tell everyone they're using the wrong brand ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! I did some international harvester nail art a while back since my Dad is a bit of a scout fantatic, glad to see I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lettering is so cool! I've never heard of CASE though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool. And you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete