Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Before the leap!

Hi Everyone!  Before the whole indie craze went mad and took off like a rocket, there were girls who just added some spectraflair into a bottle of polish they had and hoped for the best.  Sometimes it worked.  Sometimes it didn't.  Lucky for me I got a sweet little bottle of a dark green unnamed holo from a girl I know and it turned out gorgeous.  Her name is Tara so her little bottle is simply called Tara's Franken LOL!

I had actually forgot about this little mini I had until I was searching for something else.  I hauled it out and put it on and really loved it!
This is just under the lamp and it's got some gorgey sparkly holo goodness in it!
Here's the bad news!  I put the plate away i had used and now for the life of me don't know which ones I grabbed! UG! That is definitely a sign you probably have too many plates!

Here's some nice flash shots, see how deep green this is?
Ooooooh Ahhhhh! It's so lovely!
I do know I stamped with the McGuyver of polish--China Glaze Passion.  It's my favorite gold to stamp with.  I hope I never run out of bottles of it!

How was everyone's St Patrick's Day yesterday?  Mine was uneventful which is never a bad thing.  3 Days of corned beef in a row!!! I better eat a salad and some fruit today!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. That's such a pretty green :) and... a good stamping gold?? I've been looking! Thanks for the tip... I hope it's still available!

    ReplyDelete