Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Following A Tutorial Week--textured gradient!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Hump Day!  I have a lovely mani to show you today and it's from a tutorial I followed from one of my favorite bloggers--Adventures In Acetone.  Jacki did this AHmazing criss cross textured striping tape mani awhile ago and I've been doing them ever since!  I love it when I can copy something of hers because she is crazy talented and really too hard to copy lol!  But a striping tape mani, now we're talking!

I started with a base of Nails Inc Victoria Street and then did my criss cross striping tape and sponged on Zoya Vespa and Kiko 646
I super love, love, LOVE this mani!
Some of you might be tired of the textured nail polishes but not me!  I cannot get enough of these babies!

Jacki does a lot of tutorials!  She has a Tutorial Tuesday where I first found this tutorial.  Make sure you check the link at the top to check it out and look into all her other fab tutorials!!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the colours you chose, especially the grey textured polish and Nails Inc Victoria Street match perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous recreation Laurie.
    Jacki is also one of my favourite bloggers although I still haven't been able to recreate anything of hers. But she was the one who inspired to start doing nail art.
    I also love textured polishes and believe I'll never get sick of them... LOL
    You did a great job. Congratulations.
    Have a great day!
    GioNails | Gio_Nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this looks WONDERFUL!!! Totally love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combos! Like a dark mermaid

    ReplyDelete