Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Ice, Ice, Baby!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Saturday!  I have the day to myself today and I feel like I really need it.  I need to head to the grocery store bu then that's it.  It can be another day of winding down for me, which I will thoroughly enjoy I'm sure!

I worked on this mani idea last night and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.  I wanted to do something with the frost image from Bunny Nails HD-F plate so I did a simple saran wrap mani using Sinful Colors Sugar Rush which is a pale blue and then white.  Then I stamped the imaged with SH Silver Sweep with the frost image
I decided to matte it up instead of going shiny with it
Many mornings our windows here have looked just like this LOL!
What do you think of this look?  Do you think is looks like frosty windows or more like tree branches?
Thanks for stopping!!  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Great look, definitely has icy feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love the icy colour you created with the saran wrap :)

    ReplyDelete