Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Glistening Snow

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are all doing well.  My life is finally sort of back to normal as my time at the bakery has ended until next year.  We are still crazy busy as my "normal" job but I am so thankful to be working I'll take the busy!  This week and next we are working with a skeleton crew to try to stay ahead and keep afloat LOL.  It's nice though, I thought I would be on my side of the building all alone but my coworker Karen has been in every day as well and she and I have been getting some time to talk as we don't do it all that often during normal hours of operation.  Her son surprised her with two maine coon kitties for Christmas!  A brother and sister.  I told her she better bring in some pictures today so hopefully she does!

I'm stopping at the bakery this morning to pick up a cherry kringle and some red velvet donuts for everyone and then hopefully this will be my last of the sweets!  I've been fluctuating between 2 and 4 lbs gained this holiday season.  Let's hope when it's all said and done it's only 2 LOL!  While I've enjoyed falling off the low carb lifestyle a bit I can't wait to get back to it and focus on a healthier me in 2014.

A while ago I ordered a bunch of Elevation polishes taking advantage of the sale throughout the month Lauren was having.   I think my choices were exceptional.  I snagged a gorgeous blacked blue called Ubsunur.  I didn't really have time for a great mani with it so I just sponged on some Sand & Stiletto's and WetnWild's At The After Party on the tips and headed out the door yesterday.  Last night I decided to stamp over it before taking it off and BAM!  I fell in love with this look so it's getting a 2nd day of wear!
I love how this turned out!  And here i was just sort of "messing" around with an idea.

I got a little over zealous with the glitter on my thumb though LOL!
I stamped with Messy Mansion's  MM30--really loving this plate from Julia
Look at how gorgeous that blue is from Elevation?  It applied like butter and is opaque in one coat!  I'm definitely going to try Ubsunur with some stamping as well!

Going into the weekend we have a HUGE Packer game ahead of us!  We play the Chicago Bears and it's a do or die situation for us both to get to the play offs.  It's going to be tense!  I might have to have some spiked egg nog or something that day!  I think my son and I are finally going to get to the new Hobbit movie too as we've been wanting to go since it came out!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and as always, thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment: