Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

For those about to Rock!!! We salute you!

Hi Everyone--Happy Tuesday!  And oh what a happy Tuesday it is.  Today marks the release of not 1 but 2 books I've been waiting for!  I love new release Tuesday!  On my Kindle this very minute is Rumor Has It by Jill Shalvis and Striking Distance by Pamela Clare woot!!!! Can't wait to read both of these!

But in the meantime lets just stare at the gorgeousness of my nails for today!  In keeping with this week's theme of rocks and minerals I chose sapphire!
I went with the most gorgeous blue of all--Illamasqua Phallic.
He is a stunner
Most gorgeous blue on the planet in my humble opinion
How about a little blurb from a poem by Thomas Gray


             "He passed the flaming bounds of space and time.
              The living throne--the sapphire blaze,
              where angels tremble while they gaze,
              He saw, but blasted with excess of light,
              closed his eyes in endless night."

Sometimes that's what Phallic looks like--a sapphire blaze.

I stamped over it just because with some chains because I love silver chains on a blue polish
I stamped using SA-08 and DRK-A
I love the little hidden sparkle of Phallic peaking through!
I'm having fun so far this week with Rocks & Minerals--I think my friends are doing some fantastic stuff as well!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Illamasqua does some amazing deep, shimmery polishes and your stamping is on point as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro carimbo!
    Ficou lindo!
    Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete