Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Challenge--Plate ending in 02!

Hi Everyone!!! I hope you are all having a great weekend.  It has been dreary, foggy and rainy all weekend here but that's okay!  Yesterday I spent the day all day long in my pajamas working on some idea for Fall and Halloween.  The Fedex guy came and got to witness the horror that is me on the weekend, no bra, hair not done and still in my pajamas and of course no makeup but he just smiled and told me to enjoy the day.  Nice Guy!!

Today's challenge theme in AIS is a plate ending in 02.  I hauled out my MoYou Back To The 70's 02 again and played around with some greens!
I did a lovely gradient with Sinful Colors Innocent and Zoya Envy for some accent nails
My index and swear are Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Ivy League
And of course my 02 plate is the Back To The 70's 02 from MoYou.  The MoYou plates are fantastic!!!  I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a few more of them!

I've got some busy nail weeks ahead--next week starts the theme of Autumn for my Nail Art Theme Week group and the week after that is Digit-al Dozen not to mention the fact on Saturday I'm getting together with my girls Dani and Stephanie to do some nails and hang out and chat all day!!!

Today we are heading over to mom's for the Packer game.  She made pulled pork with rootbeer.  We'll see how delicious and yummy that is.  I'm going to try not to have any of mine on a bun--I hope I can resist!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments: