Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Monkey See, Monkey Do Monday--My friend Jen!!

Hi everyone!  Welcome to the Digital Dozen Does Fashion!  I am SO thrilled I'm able to do a Monkey See, Monkey Do Monday post with fashion!!  My friend Jen from Jen's Wonderland bought a pair of awesome shoes and super cool purse about a week ago and she was kind enough to share pics with her friends on Facebook.  The minute I saw the shoes I knew I wanted to try to try to recreate the look on a mani.  How exciting for me to share with you all my first "fashion" mani!!
Look at those studs!!!!  Don't they look fantastic on the black matte?!
This is the picture Jen posted of her new shoes and purse
How'd I do???!!!!
I used the gorgeous Black Dagger by Soflajo for my black matte--it's the best black matte EVAH!
Thumbie looks like the purse
And now for the best part!!!! MY REAL LIFE MODEL, JEN!!!!!!
Aren't those shoes kick ass???!!!!

Here's a pic of us all together--Jen and my mani!


I was really worried about this month's Digit-al Dozen theme because last month my friends in the challenge kicked my butt!  I'm pleased that I was able to pull this beauty off!!!

But we'll have to see who reigned supreme today!!!

11 comments:

  1. Love these! Super chic and modern. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice - you need to put up more options for following - I don't do Facebook at all anymore - way too open as far as sharing and privacy. Since Google reader went I personally prefer email options to follow my blogs I read with and dislike bloglovin - the latter is way too time consuming and impossible to look at on a smart phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, lovely! The matte + studs are my favorite <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mani is fabulous and so are those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Vic on both points!

    ReplyDelete