Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Criss Cross

Hi Everyone Happy Friday!!!! Sorry for fallen off there a couple days!  Crazy busy at work makes me tired so I come home, eat, and fall into bed!  I can give you an update on the car though--I was driving around on a loose freaking tire!  OH MY GOD!!  I could have died in a fiery crash for sure!  Seriously though that's what was wrong with the car.  I was expecting a huge cost and my wonderful mechanic charged me $10 to tighten everyone up.  I don't know how it happened, it could have been when my BIL was checking my brakes for me.  In any case I'm all fixed up and the camera fund money will still be used for a new camera!!! Woot!

Okay so now onto the cool portion of the day-the manicure!  I'm wearing a cool textured look today!!  I got the idea from a tutorial done by Jacki over at The Adventures In Acetone.  All I can say is where was the tutorial when I needed it during Tape Mani week??? LOL!

For my mani I used a Zoya Dove with Zoya Miranda and Kiko 646 sponged over the taping
Miranda is a lovely raspberry!

I just love how cool this looks!!! Thanks Jacki!!!
I'm wearing a franken I made as my non accents--I named this lovely dark grey Shibari MASTER

I just can't get over how much I love these textured polishes!


Please make sure you check out Jacki's awesome and easy, YES I SAID IT--EASY tutorial!  You can honestly get something as cool as this!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Perfect recreation of Jacki's mani! Love! :)

    ReplyDelete