Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

An apple a day . . .

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Saturday!  It's a gorgeous day out today.  We've got a bright sunny day--it's in the low 80's and mom and I are going see The Heat today.  I'm thinking some kind of yummy low carb salad for dinner tonight too.  A grilled chicken fajita job or maybe grilled chicken with strawberries--who knows???!!  I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to resist movie popcorn though so I better get off my butt and take a walk later!

We're almost done with neon week and can I just say how much I enjoyed it!  OMG I never though I would say that EVER.  I guess neon grew on me!  It sure made me tremendously happy to be able to use the neons I got from The Nail Junkie!  Today I'm featuring the super bright and fun Apple!
No gradient, just full on Apple!!!!
What I love most about all of The Nail Junkie's neons is the added shimmer!!! They are just gorgeous with that teeny sparkle!
Hauled out my new PUEEN set too, it was a gift from my son for Mother's Day--he's darn good and checking out the Amazon wish list!
Accent nail is PUEEN20 and the rest are PUEEN05
Despite the curved images for french tips they are still long enough to fit my nails!  Win--Win!
I'm going to try to nail 2 birds with 1 stone tomorrow to finish up Neon Week AND get in my Adventures In Stamping mani!!!! CAN.I.DO.IT???

Let's see what else is going on with my cohorts!

3 comments:

  1. Love that green!!! The stamping is really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that I simply can't follow you fast enough :D .

    ReplyDelete