Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Leopard A Day Week Day Seven!!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!  Yay it's the last day of Leopard A Day Week--not yay that it's finally over but yay because I had so much fun doing this leopard long week.  I think I need to do more weekly theme's like this.  I know a lot of stampers feel the need to have a bazillion plates but when you think about it, one plate can give you a thousand designs by switching up the polish you have on underneath it.  I will always be a more polish rather than more plates person.

I hauled out one of my first stamping plates to do today's leopard mani Konad M76

I did a lovely accent nail with BM221 and Nabi Flamingo.  I love a scattered holo so much more than a linear because scattered holos are gorgeous without sunlight!
Lots of little sparkle in Flamingo
My non nail polish friends refer to holographic or more correctly termed prismatic polishes as glittery!
The accent dots on Konad M76 are China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise and Purple Panic--2 of my all time favorite neons!
Sometimes there is just nothing better than a black and white manicure!!!

For me it's hard to pic a favorite of the week but I think my Day 5 and my Day 7 are my two faves!

This is what the week looks like all together!
Same leopard print stamp in almost every image but they all look different!  you gotta love that!

Thanks for tuning in everyday this week to check them all out!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment