Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Holy Hannah!! I hate being this busy!

Hi Everyone!  Man I hate being so busy!  I've done 9 mani's for the camera fund raiser this week--I mean yes I'm thrilled to have so many fab friends and family helping me out but at the same time I haven't had time to do any nail art on my nails! EEK!  I'm wearing a Nabi holo today which is super lovely so I guess it will have to do for nail art!  Let's hope I can get some stamping on this baby later tonight though!

This is called Dark Purple, it's number 15
It's pretty lovely!  I've heard a few people say they thought the Nabi's weren't very holo, I sure think they are!
They remind me of the China Glaze Kaleidoscopes which are my fave holos ever!
Here are some shots I took sitting in the car LOL!  Simply stunning!
I just think a chunky holo is the way to go!
They are such a pretty color in the shade as well
My nails are getting to that freakishly long phaze though so I think it's time to chop them down a bit!

When I get the new camera I've decided to recreate all the mani's I've done on other people--I think it will be a blast!  Hopefully by the middle of July I'll be camera hunting!!!

Tonight is pizza and movie night at my mom's with my sister and niece!!  We're watching Enchanted again because we all love that movie so much!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment