Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Digit-al Dozen Does Books--Day 3!

Hi Everyone!! Happy Hump Day!  I have to say I'm glad we're in the middle of the week because I am ready for it to be over.  I'm just pretty tired and feel like lazing around a bit.  This weekend we are celebrating my grand nephew's birthday though so you know there won't be any lazing around for Tee Tee Laurie!

Today I based my mani on the cover of one of my favorite books ever.  It's actually a tie because I love them both so much.  I re-read this book ALL THE TIME!! Usually once a month.  Yep re-read it from cover to cover, laugh at the same spots, cry at the same spots and get butterflies in my stomach at the same spots.

The name of the book is See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson.  It's the first in her Chinook Hockey series and it's just to die for delicious.  The heroine, Jane, is a reporter on assignment with the Chinook's hockey team.  The hero, Luc "Lucky" Martineau is the team's goalie and an a number one hot hunk!  How these two get together is a funny and super sexy story.  

I just did a simple needle marble with Zoya Wednesday and China Glaze Flying Dragon, Purple Panic and Flip Flop Fantasy.  My accent nail is Sinful Colors Unicorn and Zoya Wednesday with some stamping in Butter London Knees Up.

Here's the book cover
I think I did pretty good!
Let's check out what my co-horts have come up with!


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You absolutely nailed the cover, and the the needle marbles are phenomenal. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love this mani! But the name of the book is crackin' me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job! I haven't heard of the book but your description makes me want to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, need to needle marble now - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, just a 'simple' needle marble! Pfft! This is fabulous <3

    ReplyDelete