Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Hi Everyone!!! A very happy St Patrick's Day to you!  I had a wonderful time with my family yesterday!  The only downside was the fact my Irish Soda Bread Pudding with whiskey caramel sauce was a complete bust! OMG it was a nightmare!  I burned the caramel sauce the first go around so brought all the ingredients over to do it at Lynelle's and it burned there too, DESPITE the fact it looked like it was going to be the perfect win over there!  The bread pudding was not good though either! OI!  My only saving grace was the fact I nailed the corned beef AGAIN!  I am the queen of the corned beef!


To make up for that failed Irish Soda Bread Pudding fiasco yesterday, I had to do a mani I loved and I have what turned out to be my favorite St Patrick's Day mani to show you today!  I just love it!
I used both Lucky Charms and Hey! Jealous Lover from Red Dog Designs, over a gradient of Innocent and Last Chance by Sinful Colors
Then I stamped the shamrocks from MM04 over the gradient on the swear AND topped it off with an Irish flag on the ring!
I really love how this turned out!!!

I leave you with an Irish Blessing today . . .

May the road rise up to meet you,
may the wind always be at your back,
may the sun shin warm upon your face,
and the rain fall soft upon your fields,
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of his hand

Here's a collage of all the St Patrick's Day mani's I've worn this week!




3 comments:

  1. It is a great mani, and I'm sorry the pudding didnt work. I think making caramel is hard, so don't worry too much, queen of the corned beef :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful for the beautiful mani pics, but after a week of reading about the food I was kinda hoping to see the pics of the feast. Oh well I guess I'll just wait until Easter.

    ReplyDelete