Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Cheap but definitely not tawdry!

Hi Everyone!  I didn't have much time for nail art but you know how I am and wearing "plain" nails is so hard for me.  So I did the one thing I knew I could wear without not having anything stamped on it--a suede finish!  I cannot express how much I just love these new Pure Ice Velvets.  OMG they are so fantastic.  I look at them and think "how can something this gorgeous cost $2"  And really I want to know how something so gorgeous costs only $2???!!  Are you listening Dior, Channel, Butter London and Illamasqua?????  Pure Ice is only 2 ding dang bucks!

I think suedes or mattes are the only polish I can wear plain with no stamping over them and be totally okay with it!  Here I have on Pure Ice Blue Midnight with an accent of Sonoma Nail Art 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea as an accent

 How can something this gorgeous only cost $2??????


It's so decadent and rich and just flat out gorgeous!

20,000 Leagues is one of my fave polishes from Sonoma Nail Art too--ha who am I kidding I love ALL of Michelle's polishes!!

I think I might love suedes more than crackle! Shhhhhh don't tell crackle!

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you in the past I have bought some pure ice that where just top coats. And that's fine but a bit disappointing. Lately however their polishes have gotten so good,! I just got twisted which is a georgius mermaidy green. Covered in 2 Coates fantastic formula even the brush cooperated great. $2!! Hear that Deborah Lippmann? OPI.. Ect. A'Hem!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pink one and a magenta one from those velvets and they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete