Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5--Purplicious!

Hi Everyone!! HAPPY SATURDAY!   Omg this is going to be an awesome Saturday.  First of all, I'm off! Woot!!! No working today! SAH Weet!!!  Second of all it's Packer football tonight!  Packers vs the Vikings in the playoff, to prepare for this fantastic game we are having bbq pork ribs, baked beans, potato salad AND a Frozen Tundra Kringle from O & H Danish Bakery! WOOT!  The Frozen Tundra kringle is a danish pastry filled with cream cheese and chocolate chunks and it's decorated with green and gold jimmies over the icing.  OMG I had to hold back my son from getting into it last night lol!

I plan on lazing around, probably doing some laundry and much needed cleaning such as scrubbing the bathroom floor as well as kitchen floor and reading some hot New Species books by Laurann Dohner.

I'll also be admiring my purple nails for Day 5!!  I started off with a lovely gradient of Zoya Caitlin and Petra--would you believe I've had both about a year and this is the first time I used them?  I topped off this lovely gradient with the fabulous Halloween In The Vines by Sonoma Nail Art
I stamped over it (of course) and this is what I came up with!
I just love it!  This is one of my favorite stamping images because you can still see the lovely gradient and glitter from underneath it!
Ahh thank you BM313!
Looks like Zoya and Sonoma Nail Art make my nails look like a zillion bucks!

Can I top this tomorrow?  Let's see what's up next
Hmmmm your favorite color family--this might be quite challenging for me!

Let's see what everyone else has come up with for Purple!!!

1 comment: