Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2 Silver!

Hi Everyone!!! Today is day 2 of the Crumpet Nail Tart's 31 Day Challenge and it's all about the Hi Ho Silver!!!  I wasn't sure what I would do, stamping, foils--I just wasn't sure.  I haven't used my foils in forever BUT I don't have a good topcoat for them.  After dinking around for most of the day I decided just do a quick gradient using Milani HD, Milani Silver Dazzle and WetnWild Coloricon Diamond In The Rough.  It's pretty blingy--I should have gone with this for New Year's LOL!
My nails are really getting long--thank you Rejuvacote--I'm going to have to file these babies down.
This Milani HD is really lovely.  It reminds me of China Glaze Sexagon.  I think I need to be on the hunt for the gold one like this!

Let's see what's in in the challenge for tomorrow  . . .

GOLD!  hmmmm too bad I don't have the gold Milani LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!  Please make sure to check out what the tarts have come up with for their silver mani!

10 comments:

  1. WoW this looks so perfect!!! And yes, definitely blingy enough for new year's eve LOL But I love your NYE nails still!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jin! This gradient bothered me because it wasn't as smooth as I like them to be but the bling helped lol!

      Delete
  2. This isn't very blingy, that's eye-searingly blingy! :) Love your gradients, Laurie. They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gradient is flawless, and the sparkles are mesmerizing!!

    ReplyDelete