Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Are you Corrupted?

Hi Everyone!  I'm definitely Corrupted and couldn't be happier about it!  I'm lucky enough to be friends with Amy from I'm Feeling Nailventurous.  She is one of the sweetest people I know and back when she was making nail polish she made this little beauty--Corrupted.  A gorgeous blue with diamond, hex and bar glitter!!!  I paired it over OPI Ink suede and nearly died!

This is just too pretty!

I'm not really sure where Amy got the idea for the name though lol!  If this is what corruption is like then corrupt me baby!!! Corrupt me all the way!

Are you seeing how gorgeous this is??????  If being Corrupted is wrong, then I don't want to be right!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment