Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Getting more bang for your buck!

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday!  I really thought about doing a MSMD Mani today BUT I loved what I was wearing so much I just didn't want to take it off.  Instead I decided to switch it up a bit and I'm pleased with how it turned out!  The other day I got some new OPI Polishes two of them being Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! and Her Majesty's Secret Secret Service.  I can't believe how much I love the color of Nein! Nein! It is so gorgeous and luxurious.  Not to be outdone by Her Majesty's Secret Service which I've been told is a Zoya Fei Fei dupe or vice versa lol!  As with all glass fleck type polishes they sponge so well so I did a simple sponged gradient with the two.



These two polishes really seem meant for each other!

And don't you just love the coloring on Nein! Nein! OK Fine!????

In order to still wear this same gradient I stamped over it with China Glaze Passion and BM210

It's a bit hard to capture with my camera but at the right angles you can see the gold stamping over the gradient on my tips


This might be a great idea for someone who's busy or doesn't want to change their polish everyday!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments: