Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

One stone two birds you know the drill!

Hi Readers!  I am killing two challenges with one post today WOOT!!!! I've got a mani for MSMD Monday AND for the day 10 of the 31 Day Challenge!  When she first posted this little getting to know the terminology I loved seeing the blue gradient ombre from The Swatchaholic.  I really wanted to try it but was missing one of the blues.  Luckily for me my fab friend Marissa came to the rescue and sent me a bottle if Ski Teal We Drop which I really needed to nail it.  Today is day 10 in the 31 Day Challenge and the theme is gradient nails so BAM a double whammy is born!  Gradient blue ombre nails!

Thank goodness I have a lot of blues to pick from to throw together this mani!

Here's a side by side comparison pic I did to see how close I was to The Swatchaholic's Gradient Ombre

What do you think?  I think I did pretty good!  Check out her page tutorial on the different meanings behind gradient, ombre and skittle mani's here

Let's see what's in store for tomorrow's 31 Day Challenge

Today is MSMD though so let's see what my cohorts came up with in 


7 comments:

  1. Oooohhh, I love this, gonna try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! If you love blue this ombre gradient's the one for you!

      Delete
  2. I say a perfect match to the Swatchaholic digital nails! amazing gradient work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome gradient and a great match, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is amazing how perfect your real life version of her gradient blue nails. This may not be fancy, but it is one of my favorite of your manis!

    ReplyDelete