Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Just by the hair on my chinny chin chin!

Hi Everyone! OMG I was out shopping all day with my mom so I barely had time to come up with day 29 in the 31 Day Challenge!  Today's theme is supernatural AND I wanted to do an awesome wicked dragon but a certain someone I won't name *cough* Kayla Shevonne *cough* beat me to it!  Why does that gurl have to be do so ding dang good?! WHY?

Anyway I did manage to come up with something!  Here's my Supernatural mani!

These are all the fairies on the 1st Red Angel set WITH wings over one of my frankens Ringo.  I think it turned out quite lovely!

This challenge is almost over (thank God) what's up for tomorrow?

Tutorial!  I know just the one I have in mind!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I think you need some cough med, or just stop smoking :-P
    This is a seriously lovely mani indeed!

    ReplyDelete