Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Oh where have all the Axl Rose's gone?

Hi Readers!  Welcome to my Neon Jungle mani!  A couple of weeks ago I went to visit my bestie, Sandi, and her daughters Cassie and Angel and we did some fun mani's.  Cassie is getting into stamping which is wicked cool!  All the gals got some cool nails and the one I did for Angel gave me an idea.  We did a neon gradient zebra for her and it got me thinking, hey how about a bunch of neon animals?  I must have a fever with all these neon ideas I've been thinking of and coming up with!  
Check this one out!
Wow! I love how this turned out!  My favorite is my thumb!
The reptile swear is pretty cool too!


And again I used last year's China Glaze Neons!  You can recycle people lol!


Here's the gradient before I stamped on it
Wicked!


And check out the thumb, how knew gradienting Purple Panic and Turned Up Turquoise would give you a cool purple???
Even got a good one with flash!
The camera man's getting better!
I used a multitude of plates for this one from the 1st and 2nd Bundle Monster sets and my thumb is from DRK-A.  I love how my thumb turned out and I plan on doing a full mani with it later this week I think!


Short and sweet today Readers because it's past my bedtime!


I hope you all have a fantastic day!

11 comments:

  1. you and your gradients, woman! they never cease to amaze me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNREAL! I'm going to a cottage next week and I'm already planning on doing this exact mani for when I go. It's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! i see a msmd in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I love how I say I don't do neons or wear neons and then I do lol!

      Delete