Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mermaid Mani I just can't quit you!

Hi Readers!  I think we all know how much I love mermaid tail mani's!  I did one for my very first post, and just recently  I did one that was a winner in the lastest Bundle Monster contest so there is just no way I could ever quit doing them!  Now I won't lie some of them I have liked much better than others, but no matter what I love, love, LOVE a mermaid tail mani!  Today is no different.  You may have noticed I've picked myself up nicely from the fiasco of the pastel gradient and how once again climbed to the highest gradient mountain.  Good lord I hope I don't fall off of this perch as it's quite high.  Awhile ago I made a couple of frankens in the process of trying to dupe A England's, Tristan and Lady of the Lake.  In my opinion I nailed Tristan but not so much on Lady of the Lake.  My franken is still quite lovely though!  I decided to pair them with A England's St George for this scattered holo gradient
I know most of the world is in love with linear holo's but I think I prefer the scattered holo.  
While this gradient is so, so lovely you know I had to stamp on it!
I -used a gold I frankened awhile ago to stamp I love how it's a subtle gold and not a bold in your face one.
No matter what I just think you can't ever go wrong with mermaid tail's on your nails!
I do have some old pics I took of my frankens when I made them.  First up is my attempt at duping Lady of the Lake.  I named it Lady In Waiting
My Tristan dupe I named Leonais
These two together with St George made a lovely gradient and lovely mermaid tail mani!




How many ways do you think I do a mermaid tail Readers??


Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous, I think you could do unlimited things with the mermaid tail! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steph I sure hope so because it looks like that's where I', headed lol!

      Delete
  2. beautiful!! :)
    http://mystefynail.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this - as usual. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I was wondering if I could join in on some of your linkedin challenges? I joined in on the holo one the other day and it was so much fun. :) I'd love to know what's coming up if you're letting new people in. You can find me at lacquerorleaverher.blogspot.com if you want to see my blog first. My e-mail is mishka824m@gmail.com. :)

    ReplyDelete