Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Week--Chalkboard Nails!

Hi Readers!  The week is almost up and today I'm featuring a cute mani by Sarah of Chalkboard Nails.  As much as I love Sarah I hate she does so much free hand! ARG!  I did find one I could actually do though!  Awhile ago Sarah did this super cute mani--check it out hereI think it's funny that I had 2 "cutesy" type mani's copied as I'm not really a "cutesy" type person!  
Here is my sheep mani!
 Poor thumby is upside down so I turned him around for you!
And of course I had to put my little take on the mani!!!
I'm the black sheep in the free hand nail art LOL!!!!
Here's the side by side of mine with Sarah's
What do you think readers?  Can I "do" cutesy?????


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

15 comments:

  1. Great job!!! You can definitely do cutesy :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kas I got compliments from the postal workers when I was at the Post Office--guys and gals lol!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Carolina! I was worried I couldn't pull it off but for once when Sarah said it's easy she was right!

      Delete
  3. Great job!! I love your "Monkey See, Monkey Do" Posts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodi I have to have another week of it! I wanted to do something of yours and Carolina's and I ran out of days lol!!!!

      Delete
  4. Very cute, it's funny you made yourself the black sheep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jim, in the free hand world I feel like the black sheep lol! Put a stamping plate in front of me and no panic whatsoever trying to free hand and there's a lot of grumbling under my breath!

      Delete
  5. supeerr cutee!! me love this so muchh!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable! I love the monkey see monkey do concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these so much! They are so cute and yes, you can definitely do cutesy!

    ReplyDelete