Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do--Rebecca Likes Nails!

Hi Readers!  My polish daughter does some amazing gradients!  No matter how much I try I just can't get mine to look like hers.  I knew I was going to do something of hers for my monkey see, monkey do week though.  I seriously thought about doing her "signature" gradient zebra BUT this one was calling to me more!  To see Rebecca's mani look here.  Here's mine and if I do say so myself I rocked this!
Here's a lovely closeup--try to ignore the super glue that's all over my hands here!  I was making jewelry and didn't notice I had gotten it all over lol!
Here it is with flash--it's so . . . flashy!
I really love this shot of it.  I wish I had a cool ring to go with it--I need to make a hot pink zebra ring I think!
Here's the lovely side by side of mine and Rebecca's
To get this mani I used exactly what Rebecca did!  Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow, Sun Kissed and Power Pink.  The plate used is M57.


What do you think of this one readers??  I really love it!  Too bad Wisconsin isn't having any summer weather (okay really it's not too bad--the chinchillas don't handle warm weather well so the cooler weather is awesome).


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. I love this mani!! So colorful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wonder Twin!!! Now you can see why I just "had" to do it!

      Delete
  2. I loved it! =) I've also seen it before, but it's still amazing :) M57 it's a one to get plate! :)

    http://theclockwisenailpolish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete