Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do--Amber Did It!!

Hi Readers!  Day Three of Monkey See, Monkey Do features the fabulous Amber Dunson.  Amber is pretty amazing, she does really awesome free hand and last year did a whole series on NFL manis!  The best one she did was the Green Bay Packers at least in my opinion! LOL!  Thankfully she stamped a mani I just loved so I was able to recreate it.  Please check out her mani here.  I almost talked my little sister into getting her nails done like this the other night.  She called me and asked me to come over to her nails so Mani's R Us was on the road.  It was a tie between Amber's and my butterfly water marble and the marble won lol!  Good thing too because then I was able to do Amber's mani on myself and holy cow it is gorgeous! Check it out readers!
This is a lovely gradient using a base of Sinful Colors Cinderella which is a baby blue with pink shimmer and then I sponged Funky Fingers Monster Ballad on before stamping.  Here's a nice close up
And look at this beauty with flash!
STUNNING!  I love this image too.  This is Konad plate M64 and even though I've had it forever this is my first time using it so thanks for that Amber!!
Here's a lovely side by side
What are you thinking of my Monkey See, Monkey Do week so far readers?  Is there anyone who inspires you?


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of your manis this week. You did a great job in replicating mine :) That is by far my favorite stamping image I have, I use it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank goodness you stamped because then I finally had a chance to do something I could actually do lol!!!! Thanks for this wonderful inspiration!

      Delete
  2. I love this mani so much... very cute! You do great work.

    I am passing on the get to know me tag. Details at my blog kellysnailblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete