Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Tie me up or tie me down either way I'm in!

Hi Readers!  Today I'm featuring one of my very first A Englands--Dragon!  It is a GORGEOUS murky olive green scattered holo.  I know everyone seems to love the linear holos AND they love the brighter summer like holos but Dragon is neither.  He is stunning!  Keeping with my St Patrick's Day theme I stamped using the Celtic Knot design on my DRK-A plate.  My wonderful friend Wendy got me the DRK-A for my birthday and honestly I'll turn 49 every year!  I got the best stuff this year! China Glaze Metallics to stamp with, Black Cherry Chutney, DRK-A plate, XL Cheeky plates, Cheeky round plates set and oh yeah--CLARINS 230!  But enough of turning older than dirt a month ago and onto the mani!
I just love this non traditional murky holo!
Here's a nice close up of it
Here's a nice shot with flash!


The Celtic Knot is a beautiful design, one who's meaning is no beginning, no ending, the continuity of everlasting love and binding together or entwining two souls or spirits.  How lovely!  I hope everyone feels they have someone in their lives who warrants a celtic knot.  


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments: