Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Same thing ONLY BETTER!

Hi Readers!  I'm featuring the same foil I had on yesterday but I "amped" it up!  I'm actually thrilled I get to show you this mani because I'm "on call" for jury duty this week and felt like if I did have to go in I should wear something boring and conservative.  No go on the jury duty though--which is actually sad for me because I was really hoping to get picked!  I'm a SUCKER for the Discovery ID channel and all the forensic shows on them so to get a first hand look at our judicial system does appeal to me. ANYWAY back to the fabulous mani!  Remember my glorious butterfly mani from last week?  Well when I found that cool mani by ProfessionalDQ I found this one as well.  My friend Jodi of Captivating Claws did it, I mean OF COURSE she did because she freaking rocks at water marbling lol!  I'm not sure if she posted hers yet though so I might be beating her to it lol!  Please look for her here if you're not already following her to catch it!
This was actually really easy.  I applied the Rainbow Swirl foils again and then followed the tutorial using Nina Ulta Pro in Pink Frost and the LA Colors Craze Black I had.  In the tutorial she sponges on a rainbow mani, and Jodi did this as well.  I simply cheated and used the rainbow foils LOL!
SHAZAM! Isn't this cool?????!!!!!!! I showed it to some of my nail polish friends and Sarah from Chalkboard Nails said it looked like an oil slick!  I REALLY love how this one turned out!  
Here's a nice close up
My favorite is my thumb
I'm super pleased with this foray into water marbling.  Jodi and I are going to try to do the same design again and hopefully I can do that one lol!  This just goes to show though how versatile foils can be.  You can wear them alone, stamp on them OR water marble over them!


What do you think readers--are you loving this one??


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!



5 comments: