Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

That Voodoo you do--Voodoo Doll

Hi Readers!  Today I have the most beautiful polish combination I have ever seen in my entire life.  Yes you heard me! IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!.  My friend Amy from I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous made it.  It's called Voodoo Doll and I am more than in love with it.  I took it to bed with me for almost a week to look at in the low lamp light before I put it on.  I know to some people they would think this is crazy BUT to polish lovers it's not!
Voodoo Doll is a plethora of white hexes in small medium and large and large black hexes.  It also has micro glitters in black and silver and is in a sheer black base. Love, Love, LOVE this polish readers!  
Here I put 2 layers of Voodoo Doll over WetnWild Black Creme and stamped accordingly
I simply cannot express how much I love this color!  I told Amy from now on when I'm asked what I would need to have on a desert island with me I'm listing Voodoo Doll.  I never want to be without this polish.  I plan on layering it with some other colors.  I just now it's going to look great over red!
Here's a close up without the dark edging to show you the detail in the glitters
The only bad thing about layering over black is you can't see the large black hexes.  I'm sure that will be rectified over red.


What do you think readers? I just know this is a polish Marie Laveau herself would have worn!
Don't you just love this Voodoo Doll???


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

9 comments:

  1. This is super beautiful! I don't think you're crazy! I do the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Jackie I don't believe Amy is selling these at the moment but as soon as that changes I'll let you know!

      Delete
  3. wow! I love white and black glitters! she did an amazing job with this polish!!!!

    ReplyDelete