Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Throw Back Thursday--Marble Tile

Hi Readers!  Today I have another Throw Back Thursday mani.  One of my favorite bloggers for stamping inspiration is Cris over at Let Them Have Polish.  I got a lot of ideas from her and looking at her blog when I first started really taught me how to match up base colors and stamping Colors.  One of my favorite  mani's by Cris can be seen here.  After I saw hers I tried to recreate it using some of my own Zoyas.  
Check it out!
This was my first time using Zoya Jules and I feel in love with it!
Here's a pic with flash
I really love this look!  I tried to make it my own by adding the colored rhinestones to it.  
To do this mani I did two coats of Zoya Jules and then stamped with Zoya Cynthia using BM222
I think this looks like marble tile or perhaps a Greek vase how about you readers?? Does it remind you of anything?


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

  1. your nail shape kills me. i want to steal it from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha sorry Igor! I can't help it I was born this way!

      Delete
  2. Laurie I totally just started singing Lady Gaga in my head when I read your reply comment lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have already that kind of information. Thank you!
    white marble tile

    ReplyDelete